Bracelet lovers, unite!
Here are some tips on how to bring all those lovely bracelets together to create a stylish look.
- Use a yellow gold chain bracelet, a yellow beaded bracelet, and a white gold link bracelet as your basic pieces.
- For work, go with a single color to make it look more formal but mix up the materials like metal and leather.
- Start off with an interesting and unique bracelet as your centerpiece. Then, choose others which will complement it in terms of shape, color or material.
- For a bohemian, playful look, go crazy with mixing different shades and shapes. Go with bold color combos like turquoise and red, peach and teal and green and royal blue
- Don’t overdo it. 4-5 bracelets are a good number, especially if you have a couple of thick ones. Avoid going overboard with the colors. A few vibrant ones will do.
There are tons of gorgeous bracelets nowadays. Express your individual style with all of them!