Shopping for earrings? Why not try a different method for choosing your next pair?
Of course, your aesthetic, personality, the earring design and all the other considerations that go into your purchase will still serve as your guide. But why not also try choosing a pair of earrings based on the shape of your face?!?
There are certain easy-to-follow guidelines that can help you choose the perfect pair for you.
1. Square-Shaped Face. Ladies with wide, square jaws, where the forehead and jawline are similar widths, need to soften the hard edges of their face. Oval-shaped and hoop earrings that are medium to long, with rounded designs will soften the cheekbones.
2. Round- Shaped Face. A circular face where it's widest at the cheekbones and does not taper to the chin is a round face. The key is to wear long, angular styles to elongate the face and make it look slimmer. Dangle and teardrop earrings with a thin or medium width are great.
3. Heart-Shaped Face. If your forehead is wider than your cheeks and the lower half narrows like a heart then your face is heart-shaped. You need to counterbalance your sharp chin by using teardrop or chandelier earrings that are wider at the bottom than the top to fill in the lower portion of your face.
4. Oval -Shaped Face. If your face is shaped like an egg then consider yourself lucky because you can wear almost any style of earrings. A good choice would be oval shaped dangling earrings. Simple studs work too as well as triangular earrings.
5. Long and Narrow Shaped Face. This face shape is similar to the square face but is more elongated. Studs, clustered earrings, short dangles and medium to large hoops or any round earrings will widen your face and make it look fuller.
Always remember that earrings can complement your best features. It helps to balance your face, and it adds that extra oomph to any outfit.
💝 Get 20% OFF your Valentine's Gift